It was raining this morning what made me kind of sad. But later, my mom brought Strawberries what made me feel kind of happy – they were delicious!
Also my sister had planted basil in our garden and we still have lots that we needed to use…
So, have you ever heard of Strawberry& Basil Salad? It’s really tasty!
Strawberry& Basil Salad with balsamic vinegar
50 ml sugar
50 ml water
50 ml balsamic vinegar
500 g strawberries
basil (as much as you like)
nuts (almonds, walnuts or other)
1) Mix sugar and water in a small saucepan and boil until it is syrup-like. Stir in balsamic vinegar and let cool down.
2) Wash strawberries and cut into halves. Put them in a bowl.
3) Cut basil in small stripes. Add it to the strawberries.
4) Chop the nuts and add them to the bowl.
5) Pour the sauce over the strawberries.
Sophie and I went to the swimming pool as well… We had lots of fun 🙂
I hope you had a great day!
See you soon,